Returns for factory sealed, non-defective items shipped from AVAD warehouse:
- No restocking fee within the first 14 days from the invoice date
- 10% restocking fee after 14 days from the invoice date
- 30% restocking fee after 30 days from the invoice date. No returns after 60 days from the invoice date
Returns for open, non-defective items shipped from AVAD warehouse:
- 35% restocking fee within the first 7 days from the invoice date
- No returns after 7 days from the invoice date
Returns for special order items and/or items shipped from the manufacturer:
- Request will be submitted to the manufacturer and if approved, any restocking fees will be passed on to the customer
Returns for concealed damage or defective items:
Please notify your sales person within 48hours and submit the following seven pictures:
- All four sides of the box (front, back, left side, right side)
- The serial number on the box (must be legible and match the serial number on the unit)
- The serial number on the unit (must be legible and match the serial number on the box)
- The damage or defect to the unit (no zoomed in pictures please)
If a replacement is needed, Returns will advise if the replacement can be sent at no cost, or if a replacement purchase order will be necessary. If a replacement is not needed, Returns will advise on the next steps.
Returns for items with visible box damage:
- All damaged item(s) should be refused upon delivery. Please inform your sales person when an item is refused due to damage. A no cost replacement will be sent for refused item(s) if needed. Credit will be issued for refused item(s) when a replacement is not needed.
- If the damaged item(s) are not refused, the Proof of Delivery (POD) should be noted “Box Damage” when signed for. If damage was not noted on the POD, the customer must notify the carrier and their sales person within 48 business hours of receipt. Please note who they spoke to at the carrier and reference a case number (if applicable). Returns will advise if a no cost replacement can be sent.
- If damage was not noted on the POD and the carrier was not contacted within 48 business hours, a claim cannot be filed with the carrier. Returns will advise on next steps.